Pingu's English is a unique and effective English language learning course for ages 3-7+ years. Based on the world famous and much loved character Pingu, it has transformed the way young children learn the vital skills of reading, writing, speaking and listening in English.
Pingu's English succeeds because it's fun to teach and fun to learn, in a safe and happy environment. It builds on the expertise of the Linguaphone Group – a world-leading language training provider with 109 years of experience.
Unlike so many other English language courses, Pingu's English engages your child from the start with exciting topics and situations. More importantly, it keeps them engaged so they're far more likely to succeed. And no previous English language knowledge is necessary!
- Builds confidence in the use of English from an early age
- Uses a wide range of multimedia learning and support materials
- Assesses your child continually to ensure success
- Develops fundamental creative and educational skills
- Includes a wide range of fun learning activities
- Provides the ONLY English language course based around the lovable and award-winning Pingu.
Pingu’s English in Malaysia
Since launching in 2008, Pingu's English is now teaching children English across Asia, Europe, Africa and the Middle East.