Unlike many other courses, Pingu's English is a complete English language system delivering a captivating learning experience for children – and a more rewarding experience for teachers.
By combining its proven language training system with highly entertaining materials, teaching has never been such fun!
- Highly developed methodology – builds a solid vocabulary base by teaching English in meaningful bite-size pieces based on a spiral, topic-based syllabus
- Pedagogical soundness – reflects the human learning experience through: presentation, expansion, consolidation and review
- Tried and tested syllabus – maximises communication so children use their English from the earliest stage
- Truly interactive – includes DVDs, CD-Roms and other online multimedia resources
- High entertainment value – ensures children remain motivated throughout the course.
Four types of Learning Experience
With Pingu's English, children will encounter four types of learning experience with every single unit:
- Presentation – introduces new language
- Expansion – explains and reinforces the language learned
- Consolidation – uses and practises the language
- Review and Assess – monitors progress continually.
Within each learning experience, there's plenty of opportunity for your child to hear, practice, develop and play with their new language. This helps them find the way that suits their unique, individual learning style best.