Pingu's English is more than just an English language course; it's a complete learning system for teachers and kindergartens to use.
That's why Pingu's English has dedicated Teacher's Manuals with dedicated lesson plans, a Teacher's Guide and flashcards to support you in the classroom.
These provide essential teaching resources and classroom advice to ensure children learn English in a fun, positive and rewarding environment.
Each level of Pingu's English has a comprehensive Teacher's Manual, with detailed teaching plans for each unit of study. In addition they:
- Provide a full description of each of the course components and how they are used
- Offer general advice and tips on how to encourage each child to practise and use their new skills
- Include classroom management advice on working with young children.
The Teacher's Guide gives an overview of the course and introduces the aims, syllabus and principles behind Pingu's English. It also:
- Provides full description of each of the course components and how they're used
- Offers general advice and tips on how to encourage each child to practise and use their new skills
- Includes classroom management advice on working with young children.
These are particularly important for visual learners. Over 330 Flashcards are available to present, practise and recycle the key vocabulary learned by the children. They're an invaluable aid to encourage visual and spoken recognition of new words learnt within the course.
You'll also have access to an online Teacher Zone providing valuable teaching resources needed to teach Pingu's English effectively and easily.
Many English language courses wait until the end of training to test your students. That's too late to discover if more training is needed! In our Test Zone, you'll find online tests written specifically for the course.
Teachers can also view a child's test results at any time online so you can monitor a child's progress and their understanding of the English they've learned and identify areas of difficulty for the parent/guardian.